Today is a very special day in the Klauser home, and that's because Nate turns 30. I love celebrating birthdays, especially when parties are involved and this one was a lot of fun for me. See on Sunday nights, Nate and I attend a bible study and it was suppose to be our annual Christmas party (hence the red and green decorations). However, I threw Nate a surprise party with our bible study friends, college friends, family and neighbors instead. Overall, it was a very packed house and a very successful party. That's right, a surprise party that actually was a surprise party. Nate had NO idea. Therefore, I want to thank everyone who attended for keeping it a surprise for as long as you did, you did great!
30 must also mean 2 cakes :) because Nate got the opportunity to have a small birthday party with his side of the family when they visited last week too.
Now to Nate...I love you so much. I feel so blessed to have you as my husband and the father to Elyse. Everyday I thank God for bringing you into this world 30 years ago. You really are a man of God and I love you so much! Happy 30th Birthday My Love!!! I hope you have a wonderful day.
6 comments:
Happy, happy birthday to you, Nate!! Jeez, how did you get so old? :0)
And way to pull off the surprise, Natalie! Looks like a fun party, and I'm sure Elyse was happy for a second cake.
Happy Birthday Nate! Glad it was a surprise!
Happy birthday Nate!!! Looks like you were completely surprise; good job Natalie! We are sure that Elyse was a big help and had her eyes on that cake, right?
Love, Grand K
Happy Birthday, Nate! Have a great day!
happy birthday, old man!!! ;0) hope you have a great time celebrating with the fam. and way to go on keeping the party a surprise, natalie! impressive!
Happy Birthday Nate! We are so blessed to have you in our lives. Enjoy your 30th birthday they get better from this point out!!
Love You,
Sandy & Gary xoxo
Post a Comment