Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thanks November

November is National Adoption month, a month set aside to raise awareness about the adoption of children and youth from foster care.

I sometimes take for granted what an amazing thing adoption is. After all I would not have been able to become a mother and parent such a beautiful blessing. I thank God daily for her as well as trusting me to parent a child I never gave birth to. So many friends I know have had prayers answered because of adoption. Therefore, thank you November for celebrating an entire month to such a glorious thing in which gave both Nate and I the glorious little girl in the photo below.

6 comments:

angie leverence said...

Amen Natalie. Great post.

Sandy said...

I thank God every day for your precious litlle gift. She's a joy to so many.
Love Mom xoxo

Jenny said...

Yes, she certainly is a lot to be thankful for. We're thankful too!

Janel said...

Love it! I love this picture of her. Her smile is SO bright!

Shawn and Amelia said...

We'll be celebrating adoption too this month since it's brought Elyse into our lives and helped so many of our friends and relatives build families!! Excellent post, Natalie :0)

Anonymous said...

We are very thankful for our little granddaughter. Someone was looking out for us all. She is a cutie.:)
Love, Grand K