Friday, November 6, 2009

Absolutely Wonderful

Ever since I started dating Nate, I have gotten spoiled many times and today was no exception and here's the reason why:
I woke up this morning to find all these envelops full of poems for me. The first one was a heads up to enjoy my day and get ready for a day of relaxation and being pampered. At 10:20 I discovered that my mom is in on it and comes up to babysit Elyse all day. Babysitting Elyse all day is a gift for mom too :)
Then the 10:30 envelop informs me I need to follow the directions to an unknown appointment I have at 11:30. I get there and find out I get a pedicure and 1 1/2 hour stone rock massage. Oh my goodness, amazing!!!
After I finish being pampered I read the last note and go home to shower and get ready to go out again with Nate.
Now it's 5:00 and Nate and I are off to a beautiful, romantic dinner and finishing the night with shopping.
Seriously, I have an an absolutely wonderful husband! Thank you so much Nate for such a perfect day. I love you so much and will treasure this day always. (A special thanks also to my mom for watching Elyse.)

10 comments:

Seth and Kelly said...

How AWESOME! What a wonderful day!!!! You totally deserve it Natalie!

Janel said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What wonderful gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

What an AMAZING DAY! Nate outdid himself. You deserved it! I'm so glad you enjoyed your day.

The Massons said...

that is sooo sweet! way to go nate!

nick&abby said...

so sweet :)

Sarah said...

yay!! a day for yourself!! so happy for you!!! nice job, nate!!

angie leverence said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW Sounds divine.

Shawn and Amelia said...

Sounds like a FABULOUS day!! Hope you're feeling refreshed, and well done, Nate!

Anonymous said...

Nate, On behalf of all the other husbands out there: Enough Already! Your setting the bar way to High! Your making the rest of us look bad!
Dad

Kim said...

I read this and said" That is so sweet!" Steven read this and said" Don't plan on me doing anything like that" :)Good job Nate!