Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 09

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! Nate, Elyse and I had a fabulous and fun Halloween this year. We started by having my mom, niece and nephew over to play and eat lunch.
Then we ended the day with having all our friends over for a night of fun. After many attempts at getting a solid good picture, I was able to capture a few.

Wouldn't you pay money to go to a zoo that had this many cute animals?
leopard:Mari, elephant:Aiden, ladybug:Willow, monkey:Elyse, dog:Mason

6 comments:

Sandy said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Enjoyed spending time with my little monkey & family. Love Grams xoxo

Shawn and Amelia said...

Adorable!! Sounds like your Halloween was a happy one! We just blew out the pumpkin and are calling it quits... Time to raid Liam's candy stash :0)

angie leverence said...

Yay! Love the pics!

Jenny said...

We had a very fun time. Aiden is still saying "ding dong!" You're party was great and your house looked so festive. Sorry we we in and out...can't wait to see you this week.

Kim said...

Cutest monkey I have ever seen! I love the tummy! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute little monkey. Dad will have to show her some of his Halloween tricks.
Love, Grand K