Monday, November 30, 2009

Stupid Computer

So it's been 2 weeks since I've posted and that's for a couple reasons. Nate and I have been very busy the last two weeks. We had the opportunity to host Nate's family all last week and had a blast! I have so many pictures, stories and videos to share. However, I can't right now, which brings me to the other reason for no post, our computer is currently broken. This old laptop I am using doesn't enable me to upload our photos and videos. Therefore, please continue to check and be patient, I will post our Thanksgiving week and other things the moment our computer is back up and running!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I was wondering what was going on. I guess I will try to be patient! :)

Anonymous said...

Been checking for pic of Thanksgiving weekend, darn computer.
Love, Grand K

Sandy said...

I'm having the Klauser's blog withdraws!
See you soon.
Love Mom xoxo

Shawn and Amelia said...

Yeah, hurry up and get that computer of yours fixed since I'm too unorganized/lazy to post anything in a timely manner!! And thanks again for the wonderful week :0)