#1: it is something I really don't enjoy doing
#2: it enables me to get something else done, like blogging :)
#3: it keeps Elyse busy for about 20 minutes. See every time Nate mows the front yard Elyse watches him. She stares out the window, taps at it and/or screams "Dada" over and over again. I think it's incredible cute.
Thank you Nate for being an amazing husband who does the mowing chore!
5 comments:
That is SUPER cute! I wish you had a video!
Soo cute! You've got a daddy's girl on your hands! Love all the pictures on your blog and can't wait to see Elyse again soon!
This Elyse is special! Can't wait to spoil her and make her rotten!
Grandma & Grandpa K
How cute is Elyse watching Daddy?! And yay to Nate doing the yard... it's a job I happily let Shawn handle, too!
She learning early how to make those lines straight!Way to go Nate!!
Grams xoxo
Post a Comment