Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Noisey Little Trouble Maker

So I have heard from many parents that when they don't hear their child they are most likely getting into something they are not suppose to. Well, like I have mentioned before Elyse loves to not be the norm...Elyse was playing in her room so I figured I had a few minutes to go put away some laundry in our bedroom two doors down. I continuously heard her talking and singing away, so I assumed she was fine. However, I realized her sounds were a lot louder than they should have been. So I put down the laundry walked to her room and was stopped in my tracks. There was Elyse getting into the toilet and toilet paper while still singing and talking away. I then decided I was going to have the "that's not a toy" discussion after I went to get the camera to capture my little trouble maker.

7 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

But she's so cute while getting into all that trouble!! The TP seems to be endlessly fascinating, but it's better than the trash...

Jenny said...

She's way too cute to get in trouble!

Christy said...

too funny! i often hear Audrey saying "no-no, no-no," and that's my cue to go see what she's up to. the first time she found the toilet paper, she unravelled the entire roll in the bathroom, then ran to get me saying "no-no, Mommy, no-no Mommy!" then she happily ran back to the bathroom to show me what she'd done. i think she and elyse would get along very well!

The Massons said...

ok THAT pic is a keeper!! too funny!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

TP is just too much fun!
Love, Grand K

Sandy said...

Now how can you get upset with that face!

Love Grams xo

Brandon, Amanda, Will, and John said...

There's a pic for one of those wedding slideshows!