Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Finally....
...Elyse got her first tooth! Most children get their first tooth at around 7 months. When Elyse had her 9 month check-up she was still all gums. Late last night when Elyse was exploring my mouth and trying to touch my tongue, I decided I would do the same, and then all of a sudden I felt something sharp. I was so excited. I then proceeded to lift up the lips to see the new tooth on top. Most children get their bottom two central incisor first, then their top two central incisor. However, Nate and I always knew Elyse was extra special and likes to do things on her own. Elyse's first tooth was not a central incisor but a lateral incisor on her top left side. I love when babies smile only with their two bottom teeth, guess I will have to settle for a smiling baby with a top side tooth instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment