Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

So I have heard many times from many different people that Father's Day is everyday. Even if that were true I still think fathers deserve a day to celebrate being dads to our children. Nate really is an amazing father! He is loving, gentle, fun, thoughtful, honest, a provider, and a very Godly man. I was super excited today to wake up to spend the day focused on him being Elyse's dad. The weather wasn't the greatest today but we did spend a lot of quality time. Elyse got to wake up Nate this morning, then we all went to church, spent the day playing, did a little shopping, ate some good food from Famous Dave's (Nate's request) and opened some gifts from Elyse to Nate. She got him the flash for his Nikon camera he wanted and a photo block so he could see her in many ways while at work. I hope Nate had a wonderful and relaxing Father's day. I love him with all my heart and I know for a fact his daughter does too! Happy 1st Father's Day Nate!!!

I also want to take a moment and wish my dad and Nate's dad a very Happy Father's Day too. We miss you both and hope you had a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Chiming in late to add a Happy Father's Day to Nate!! You are a terrific dad to Elyse and her smile shows how much she loves you already!

Anonymous said...

Pretty precious pictures of daddy with his little girl! Many happy Father's days to come.
Love, Mom & Dad