Monday, June 8, 2009

9 Months Old

Happy 9 Month Birthday Elyse! While Nate and I were talking yesterday about how much we love this little 9 month old, I mentioned I want to freeze her right now. Every month I want her to stop growing, not because I love that stage, but because that just means she's going to be a teenager in no time. However, it's different now. I want her to stop growing because I LOVE this stage. She's crawling, standing, talking, and expressing her personality daily. She will play by herself now but still loves to be around people. I can't get over how beautiful and perfect she is. God really blessed Nate and I with a gift that we love so much!
Elyse is having her 9 month check up on Wednesday, so for grandparents and other interested people the stats and more 9 month pictures will be coming soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. She is going to be a heartbreaker when she is a teenager and as I said before, it will be here before you know it. She is fortunate to have parents that work with her and make her the center of their lives. Don't ever let that change and she will always be a sweetheart.
Love, Love. Love
Aunt Betty

Sandy said...

They say when you get older time flys by faster. So,treasure every moment as I'm sure you guys do for we love to watch her grow and can't want to see what comes her way next.
Love, Pap & Grams

nealy said...

Wow, she's beautiful!

Jenny said...

I totally understand how you want to freeze her right where she is! She is a *very* stylish 9 month old and looks adorable as always in that picture! Aiden agrees! :)

Shawn and Amelia said...

Beautiful pic! And I agree that 9 months is an awesome age... Anytime you want to swap kiddos for a moody two-year old for a bit, we're game :0)