Monday, January 26, 2009
Rolling
So after talking with some family members and friends who have seen Elyse roll in person, they were pretty shocked she was doing it. That's when I realized I forgot to post the video of her rolling. She's been successfully rolling now for over three weeks. Therefore, I'm sorry this is kind of late. She's very good at it and loves to do it. Unfortunately we are still learning how to roll back. Once that's accomplished life for Nate and I should get easier since many times Elyse will roll and get stuck. We also find it ironic that babies like Elyse hate being on their stomach, but once they can roll by themselves they love being on their stomach. Miss. Independent, kind of like her mom I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Go, Elyse, go!! She's really picked up speed in the last few weeks :0)
I admit, I laughed when I read that your life will get easier once she can roll back. HAHA! You are in for a surprise! Rolling is the first stage of mobility. You'll find her in the strangest places. Thats when the fun really starts....
Elyse, you made that look so easy.
Most kids go from their stomach to their backs, because it is a easier move. I do agree with your
friend Jenny though, this is just the beginning. She will be up on her knees rocking and soon will take off crawling. No more just laying them on the blanket and thinking they will stay there.
The fun is just beginning. Go Elyse! Go Elyse!
Love it!
Aunt Betty
I can't wait to see her in action, but by then she will probably be crawling already! Don't grow up to fast baby girl!
Love ya,
Aunt Kim
Elyse was making the moves to roll over in Florida, now watch out world Elyse is rolling in. Can't wait to see here do the moves in person.
Love, Grand K
Post a Comment