Friday, January 16, 2009

4 Months Old Already

Today Elyse had her 4 month check up. She officially turned 4 months when we were in Florida, but I feel like we have celebrated it many different times. Well, Elyse again passed all her development skills with flying colors. In fact, she is rolling already and will get to start eating cereal probably tomorrow. Those videos will be coming VERY soon! Her doctor just adores her and always says how special and beautiful she is. She did really well with her shot too which is great. She is a very healthy, growing girl! She came in at a big 16 lbs (89 percentile) and 25 3/4 inches long (92 percentile). No wonder my biceps look great :)

Nate and I celebrated her day with a very large ice cream cake, actually we just wanted the cake since it was on sale and used her 4 months as a reason to get one :) Random pictures of Elyse at 4 months that Nate took in Florida

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures. Especially of the one of Elyse eating her WHOLE hand. Give the girl some ice cream cake. I mean you did get it for her, didn't you? ;)

Love you guys!

Uncle Steven and Aunt Kim

Sandy said...

Precious pictures. Shes'growing up too fast! Love the one of the girls!!

Love
Grams xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Natalie Dear!
What a special blessing to see you and meet your dear, sweet, very beautiful little Elise on Saturday!! I would have held onto her all day if I could have ~ so bring her back soon! She is such a precious gift, and we were all so very happy you brought her. She is such a content, peaceful and happy little baby. Your blog here is really fun:) It's obvious you and Nate are very much in love with this little child, and you are amazing parents! I am especially glad you left it here on my computer because I am so low tech, I would not have accessed it otherwise. Please send me your email address, ok? Words alone cannot describe how happy I am for you and how touching your adoption story feels. God has indeed worked a miracle in and around your lives. His blessing envelopes you and rewards you for your steadfast faith and patience in His perfect timing. Take care and keep on being such a wonderful Mommy. Enjoy every single second, for it passes all too fast ~~ one day you will be at her wedding wiping away a tear and tenderly remembering all of these special times with such joy and gratitude.

Love to you!
Candy