THANKS MOM for a GREAT DAY!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
A Great Day At MOA
Yesterday, my mom met Elyse and I at Mall of America for a GREAT day of shopping. I had so much fun, and so did Elyse as she constantly was talking and making her high pitch noises everywhere. I think the reason it was so enjoyable is because my mom and I have been to MOA lots together and I've always dreamt doing it while pushing a stroller. Well, yesterday my dream finally came true. It was the first time that there was three of us and not two. I also think it was so enjoyable because we found some great stuff at great prices. Anyway, we didn't take any pictures but here are two of my favorites of my mom with Elyse or all of us girls.
THANKS MOM for a GREAT DAY!
THANKS MOM for a GREAT DAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Isn't it awesome when you realize you have the life you've always wanted! I remember a while back after life group we picked up some food and took it out for a picnic. The guys were playing catch and us girls were on the blanket chatting and hanging out with the kids and I just looked around like "yes! this is it!!".
How fun, Natalie. I, too, dream of being at stores, on the sidewalk, etc., but pushing a stroller instead of just walking. It is interesting how many little dreams are wrapped up inside of the main dream to have a baby. Take Care!
I loved spending the day with my girls!
Love
Mom (Grams)
xoxox
I'm so glad you guys had a fun day at MOA and that it was your dream come true. We love you guys! Hope to see you SUnday.
Post a Comment