Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy With Dad

Elyse loves to play with Nate! She smiles and seems to always do a high pitch screech when Nate talks to her. We were able to catch it on video early Sunday morning. I'm happy for Nate, but selfishly sad for myself, Elyse is becoming more of a "Daddy's girl" everyday.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I know the feelings. I'm pretty sure Aiden thinks that I'm only for milk. Nonetheless, the video is SO cute! She knows who her Daddy is.

Anonymous said...

Love it. So precious. I am sure that's how our kids will be. Daddy is always the fun one. and no I am not trying to tell you something. :)

Aunt Kim

Brandon, Amanda, Will, and John said...

I hear you... right now Will is going through a Daddy-only phase. Good for him, bummer for me.

Anonymous said...

Really cute! Nate makes a good Daddy. But Natalie, you have nothing to feel selfishly sad about. Look at the video again. Who do you see Elyse looking for over her shoulder at the end? She is looking to be sure that mommy is still there.
Be Happy!
Aunt Betty

Sandy said...

Love the sounds she makes.We just love all the expressions and things she is doing can't wait to see her soon, oh and your two as well!
Love,
Mom & Gary
xoxo