Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sleeping in Style

Elyse often falls asleep with her hands by her face. She pretty much makes model poses. We find it adorable and wanted to share it with you all.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

1. I think you have a sleeping beauty on your hands.

2. I love the fluffy cloth diaper bottom picture from a previous post.

3. It's true, cloth diapers are WAY cheaper...but the benefits extend beyond the price tag. AND...frugalness has paid off! If not for being frugal sweet baby Elyse may not be in your arms.

Shawn and Amelia said...

Aw, Elyse is beautiful in ANY pose... Isn't it amazing just to watch her sleep? What a sweet girl you have :0)

Sandy said...

She so sweet looking I just want to gooble her up.

love grams
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we have another two whole months until we get to hold her! Show her our picture so she knows who we are when we get there, ok?

Love you guys!
Aunt Kim