Friday, October 31, 2008

ROAR aka Happy Halloween

I love this one because it looks like Nate's holding a baby tiger.

6 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Awwww... Happy 1st Halloween, sweet little Elyse! The tiger costume is too cute :0)

Brandon, Amanda, Will, and John said...

absolutely adorable!! I like the one where it almost looks like she is standing up holding her candy bucket. Christmas is still my favorite holiday, but now that I'm a mom, Halloween is a strong second.

Sandy said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN SWEETIE!!

Tony tiger has nothing on you!

Love Grams xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!!!
Looks like you have yourself a tiger to control. She is cute in it. I did expect a angel or princess. But she would be cute in anything. I get the feeling she is really "Daddy's Little Girl."
"Daddy's precious angel." So sweet.
Have fun on her first Halloween.
Aunt Betty

Jenny said...

Love the picture of Elyse saying "roar!" So cute! We had fun with you guys last night and dinner was SO yummy! Our fun didn't end there...Aiden had a catnap on the way home and was then up until 10:30. The time change is going to be so fun...I just can't wait. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Halloween! Elyse is too cute in her tiger custom. It won't be long before she is going trick or treating.
Grand K