Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One Month Old

Elyse is one month old today and I can't get over how fast the last month has gone. She is easily out of all newborn outfits, over 10 lbs, 22 inches long and a lot more active. She has had many visitors and parties. I really enjoy seeing how she changes everyday. I love her so much and look forward to what new things she will do this month.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is Beautiful!

Sandy said...

Treasure each day for they grow up fast.

Love
Mom

Jenny said...

I love those pictures! Naked baby pictures are the best. I especially love it when her eyes are open.

Shawn and Amelia said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful baby!

Brandon, Amanda, Will, and John said...

cute, cute, cute!

Nate Eagles said...

Wow. Great pics. Did Nate take them?

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! We LOVE these pictures!

Hugs and kisses,
Uncle Steven and Aunt Kim

Anonymous said...

These are very cute. We could never get Kobe to sleep through a photo session or smile. We would try to get him to take the cute butt in the air pics but he would just scream. These are special. I can't believe she is a month either, crazy! You have been parents for a month, no wonder I haven't seen you much!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe that she's already a month old. Great pictures of a beautiful baby.
Grand K

The Massons said...

seriously?? 1 month already? wow!

Christy said...

Hi Nate and Natalie,

Since I joined Facebook I saw your blog link and just read the whole thing. What a blessing to get to share in the "happy ending" of the story that was at a rocky place when we last visited! She is so precious, and I know she is totally enveloped in all the love you two have been saving up for a baby. Congratulations!!
Christy