So 4 am Sunday morning our closest friends went into labor with their fourth blessing. I quickly got dressed and drove across town to help take care of the other three. So to sum it up, beautiful Mama gave birth to beautiful baby girl Sunday morning which left Dad (Nate) and I on Sunday and myself alone Monday and Tuesday with seven kids just under 8 years old. It was controlled chaos with lots of love, laughter and friendships. It was nothing more than joy for us to help a family that we call family. Special congratulations to the Williamson family on becoming a family of 6.
Birth order: Ava (just turned 8), Elyse (just under 8), Caleb (5), Kallen (4), Janie (4), Ian (2) and Oliver (2)
This was what my van looked like all day Monday and Tuesday. So much fun!


3 comments:
Way to go SUPER mom! I'm sure the kids had fun hanging out park etc.
I bet you're exhausted, but the kids had a blast!! Congrats to your friends on their new babe!
What's a few more kids but a lot of fun!
G K
Post a Comment