(The best picture I got of her and the kids celebrating, just please ignore the photobomb of Nate in the background.)
Friday, August 26, 2016
Happy Birthday, Nana!
My mom, the kids' Nana drove up to our house tonight to celebrate her birthday. The kids and I tried to make it special since she headed up to see us instead of us traveling down to her. The day was devoted to what she wanted to do. She began by picking the kids up at school so she could see their new school, shopped a few stores, opened a few gifts, and ate her chosen dinner as well as delicious strawberry cheesecake. It was a laid back but fun day. I hope she had a wonderful day because she deserves nothing but the best. We all love her to pieces and grateful for her. Happy Birthday, Mom/Nana!
(The best picture I got of her and the kids celebrating, just please ignore the photobomb of Nate in the background.)
(The best picture I got of her and the kids celebrating, just please ignore the photobomb of Nate in the background.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy birthday, Sandy!!
Thank You guys for making me so special on my birthday ! Love you all xoxo
Happy belated birthday, Sandy!
G K
Post a Comment