This past Father's Day weekend we traveled south to spend our time in Iowa with Grandpa, Grandma and the rest of the Klauser family. We spent our time playing at parks, eating out, going to FunCity in Burlington and hanging out. Unfortunately we didn't capture many pictures. In fact, the ones below are the only ones we got. We didn't even get one of all the kids with the grandparents :( I guess we will just have to get together again real soon.
Special thanks to Grandpa and Grandma for their hospitality and making the time so enjoyable.
(Supposedly they did NOT plan to match.)
2 comments:
We had a great time. The kids are so much fun and had a great time together.
Thanks for making the trip.
G K
I'm also bummed we didn't get a picture of all the kids and grandparents together... Didn't realize it until you'd left :(. But thanks for coming down! I love seeing how all the kiddos have grown and even enjoyed all my losing card hands!!
Post a Comment