Saturday, June 13, 2015

Early Father's Day Gift

Nate has recently changed careers and currently is a financial adviser with Edward Jones.  He really is enjoying this new opportunity and is really good at it.  He has been away all week for training and got back yesterday evening.  The kids and I spent our week going to his office to decorate it with home decor and kids' artwork/cards.  We gave him this gift as a thank you for working so hard for us and as a early Father's Day gift.  I am confident that he loved it, and I know for a fact he was surprised.  





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nate is off to a great start with the help of his home crew!!
Good luck Nate.
G K

Sandy said...

You look great in your new office. I know great things are in store for you and your family. God is good!!
Love, Sandy