Monday, April 27, 2015
"Beauty and the Beast" the Musical
One of my favorite childhood memories involved the first time I saw my first musical. My mom and I got dressed up and went to the Disney's Broadway's Production of "Beauty and the Beast". I loved every minute of the night. Therefore, when our local school put on the exact same production, I knew it was a tradition I just had to make. So Elyse and I got dressed up just like my mom and I, and then we sat back to enjoy Elyse's first musical too. The musical was fantastic and it was so fun watching her enjoy it with me as much as I did with my mom. I know there will be many more musicals to come for Elyse and the boys, but Saturday involved creating one of my favorite adult memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sorry I missed it! we will plan on other girls time out. You tow looked beautiful cant' tell who's Belle!! Love You both xoxo
It is a great musical. Glad you all had a great time.
G K
Looks like a fun show!
Post a Comment