Monday, April 13, 2015

Be Well with "Twin Cities LIVE"

If you know me at all, you know I am one, if not the biggest advocate of chiropractic care (especially pediatric chiropractic care).  I absolutely love ours, "Essential Life Chiropractic" in Andover, and so thankful for it!  So when our chiropractic, Dr. Tony asked me if I would be willing to share our family's chiropractic story on our local daytime's live show, "Twin Cities LIVE", I happily said, "Yes."  We drove to Woodbury on Thursday to do the segment and it aired live today.  Both the kids and I had a lot of fun doing it, and even more fun watching ourselves on television.



Pictures of us live on TV today.






To watch the segment, click on this link: Be Well with TCL- Kids Chiro

2 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

How fun!!! You guys are practically famous, so cool!!

Anonymous said...

Look like you had a great time at Dr. Tony's and now you are even famous being on TV, Wow!!
G K