Today this adorable, happy, strong-willed and busy little boy turns 1. I honestly can say I have no idea where the last year went. I told myself from the start that I was going to treasure and soak up every minute of Ian; but sadly I feel like I missed so much. Even though he wants to do whatever his siblings are doing and be a big boy, he will forever be my baby boy.
Happy 1st Birthday, Ian!
We hope you have a wonderful day.
We thank God daily for you and love you so much.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing the day with grandma, Ian.
G K
Love reading your posts. We keep up with your family on them. I have tried to leave messages but most of the time it won't take mine. Guess it thinks I am a robot. lol Happy Birthday Ian. I enjoy just watching to see what Advent project you are going to do with them next. Just love all of the activities. Aunt Betty
Happy birthday, sweet Ian!! No matter how big you get, you'll always be the baby of the family to us, too!
Post a Comment