Monday, December 8, 2014

Advent Day 8

Celebrate Dad's Birthday

Today the most amazing husband, father and man I know turned 35.  The kids were so pumped this morning when they discovered their advent activity was to make a gift, card and brownies (preferred over cake) for Nate.  Nate wanted to keep his day simple and so that's just what we did.  Lots of love, laughter and hugs were given but the day was simple.  

Happy 35th Birthday, Nate!







To Nate: I hope you enjoyed your birthday and it was a memorable one.  I love you so much and everyday thank God for you.  You are such a blessing and God willing I look forward to celebrating the next 35 birthdays (if not more) with you!  Happy Birthday love! 

3 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Happy birthday, Nate! Looks like you got lots of love on your big day!

Sandy said...

Save some of them brownies for me!! Happy Birthday, your one Blessed man! Love you xo

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful birthday. What more could you ask for!!!
G K