Thursday, September 25, 2014

Not A Typical Boy Activity

Those of you that know our boys, know they are your typical boy; love anything that moves or makes loud noises, getting dirty, playing outside and wrestling.  However, today their more gentle side came out.  After taking Elyse to the bus stop, I quickly finished cleaning up breakfast and changing Ian.  I heard the boys reading books and laughing with one another.   I then brought Ian into the toy room so we could join them to find this: two sons reading books dressed up as Elsa and Anna.  I have no idea whose idea it was, but I can't stop laughing, even now while typing this post.  LOVE THEM TO PIECES!


3 comments:

Sandy said...

True Brothers! Love those boys!!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Too funny! I'm guessing Caleb was the mastermind since he's wearing the coveted Elsa dress!! This picture will be great bribery some day :).

Anonymous said...

Got to love those boys-their creative side is really showing.
Way to have fun.
G K