As all you moms who has had or has a child entering school, today was such an emotional day! In fact, this morning alone involved me smiling, laughing and yes the obvious, crying. Even though I know Elyse was ready, excited and prepared, I still did not have her in my control and was so scared to let her go. I do look forward to hearing all her stories (hopefully happy ones) when she gets home (which is not coming fast enough). Although it's official, there is a kindergartner in the house, so bittersweet!
3 comments:
Look at you sweetie, all grown up!!Great pictures of everyone sending you off to school. I know your going to do great!! Love U
I hope Elyse had a wonderful day! And I hope you did too! I'm excited to hear all about how her day. I bet she loved it!
It's a hard day for mamas, but such an exciting step for kiddos... Hope you love kindergarten, Elyse!! Liam and Greta will be totally jealous that you get to take the bus :).
Post a Comment