It's completely bittersweet but today Elyse graduated from preschool and officially will be in kindergarten in the fall, YIKES! Well her last day was a short one that concluded with chapel (singing, watching a puppet show and prayer with her class and their families). As you can tell with the tears in her eyes, Elyse LOVED preschool and her teachers. Thankfully with Caleb attending next year I told her that she just might be able to see them again in the fall and all tears turned to smiles :)
Unfortunately with having to watch all three boys I did not want to carry around the nice big camera or my phone, which resulted in old camera and horrible pictures....will never make that mistake again!
Elyse with her teachers, Mrs. Guenther and Mrs. Johnson
Elyse with her closest classmates: Nora, Emerson & Sarah
3 comments:
Congratulations sweetie! So proud of you. Love Nana xoxo
Preschool is so hard to leave behind, but kindergarten is awesome! I bet you'll love it just as much, Elyse!!
Congratulations, Elyse. Kindergarten here she comes-she will have a great time.
G K
Post a Comment