Thanks to the idea and help from my mom, the kids gave me beautiful and personally made coasters.
After those gifts were opened, I was given another wonderful surprise by Nate. He had the kids and I decorate and of course eat chocolate covered strawberries.
`
I hope all you mothers out there had a relaxing, loving and memorable Mother's Day.
I want to send out a special belated Mother's Day blessing to my mom! I love you so much and even though I don't always express my gratitude and affection to you, I could not imagine life without you. I am so blessed to have you as a daughter, mother-in-law to my husband and Nana to my children! Thank you for all you do and for loving me unconditionally. Happy belated Mother's Day! I love you and always will.
I want to send out a special belated Mother's Day blessing to my mom! I love you so much and even though I don't always express my gratitude and affection to you, I could not imagine life without you. I am so blessed to have you as a daughter, mother-in-law to my husband and Nana to my children! Thank you for all you do and for loving me unconditionally. Happy belated Mother's Day! I love you and always will.
2 comments:
What a wonderful, relaxing afternoon! Sorry the morning was hectic, but glad you got to enjoy the rest of the day :).
Glad you had a great Mother's day. Strawberries look and am sure tasted great.
G K
Post a Comment