Can I really say that I think spring has finally arrived?!? This weekend we had beautiful and sunny 40-60 degree temps. Without a hesitation we put on our light jackets and headed outside. Therefore, after we dropped Elyse off at school, the boys wanted nothing more than to play outside on their bikes before the quick showers rolled in. (No worries, they do wear helmets, I just had them take them off for the picture.)
As I went to go put the camera away, Kallen decided to ride his trike and not wait for me. To his surprise the trike started rolling quickly down the driveway. He then rolled into the grass and still did not stop until his wheel hit the massive snow-pile/ice-pile. Bike stopped, Kallen flew over his bars right into it. Although after wiping his face off he said, "Down Mama, play more outside." My poor boy got his first outdoor injury this year, and I know it won't be his last.
3 comments:
Riding bikes is just what we did this weekend too! Kallen doesn't look any worse for the wear. I agree. It'll be his first of many.
Looks like he got in a fight with that snow pile!
Tough little guy!!
Kallen looks pretty unfazed by his trike adventure. I'm just glad he didn't face plant in the driveway/street and that you finally got some outside time!
Post a Comment