Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Conservatory

As many know, I am not a woman who loves flowers.  I don't care to really look at them, take care of them, or even receive them.  Therefore, going to our local conservatory never seemed appealing.  However, today I thought with the sun out and warmer temps it might be fun to go somewhere new for both the kids and I.  Well thankfully it was not a disappointment.  There really was a lot to see, plus it was indoors and it enabled the kiddos to burn off energy running around.  I can't believe I am saying this, but I will definitely be taking the kiddos there again (soon).



 I guess Ian thought it was funnier to stay up to see everything too instead of taking a nap.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Let me know next time you go!

Jenny said...

Love that place! So beautiful and relaxing and reminiscent of Summer during the Winter season. Glad you liked it too!

Shawn and Amelia said...

What a fun place! And flowers are not, it's just nice to get out and let the kids run sometimes!!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Whoops! My comment above should say "flowers or not"...