Monday, January 27, 2014

Speckman Family Visit

This past weekend my brother, Steven and his family headed west to come see us and meet Ian.  It was so nice to have them all here.  Since we only see them twice a year it is something we take great joy in when we can see them.  We spent our time playing games, watching the kids play, going to Eagle's Nest (indoor playground) and doing one other new fun activity for all the kids (post to come).  Thanks to Kim, I was able to get a few pictures of the kiddos and their time here.











Special thanks to Steven, Kim, Chloe and Silas for coming to visit.  We love and miss you all already!!!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe it is just me, but I seriously think that all your kids look so much alike.... it is like they were meant to be in your family!!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Looks like a ton of fun!! I can't believe how fast all these kiddos are growing up!

Kim said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for everything! We are already looking forward to July!