Friday, January 10, 2014

Ian's 2 Weeks

Thanks to the holidays and the kids' pediatrician only working Wednesdays and Fridays, Ian's two week doctor appointment turned into almost a four week appointment.  Anyway, I don't know what I was more happy about, that his appointment went well or that I took all four kids there on time and they behaved.  Needless to say, the appointment was a success and Ian is growing very nicely, but still our littlest peanut by far.  In fact, he is still smaller than both Elyse and Kallen were at birth :)

2 WEEK STATS:
Weight: 8 lbs, 1 oz (15%)
Length: 21.5 inches (69%)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad all went well! Ian is his own little guy. Can't wait to see him.
G K

Shawn and Amelia said...

My favorite Ian picture get - he looks like he'll have a LOT to say when the time comes!!

Kim said...

That picture is So cute! Can't wait to hold him!!