Since Elyse's birthday, Caleb has asked when it's going to be his birthday. I would have responded with, "A long time little man. We have to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, Dad's birthday, and hopefully birth of baby brother." But Elyse decided to tell him that it will be his birthday when there's snow.
Sick as it is, snow flurries began to fall today. All of a sudden Caleb comes running and screaming, "Mom, it's snowing, it's my birthday!" :) I could not stop laughing and then had to explain we have a long time before December 16th. Sorry buddy.
4 comments:
Poor guy! So hard to understand time! Happy Birthday Caleb! I am sure there will be snow on your actual birthday too! :)
Poor dude, all that waiting is hard!! Soon, soon, Caleb! But I think an early cake to celebrate is totally appropriate :0).
Caleb, you and Grandma Kathy will have to celebrate together-snow or no snow!
G K
Why not celebrate every time it snows! Gives you something to do!!
Post a Comment