Thursday, October 24, 2013

Three in One Room

For the past few months Elyse and Caleb have been sleeping in their bunk beds.  Last night however, we decided to move Kallen over to their room too.  We pretty much brought his crib into their room.  I was hesitant at first, but I think calling that bed, "Kallen's bed" for so long, and him helping bring things over made it a breeze.  There was not one tear.  He happily went to bed.  All kids talked for about two minutes and then were out and slept till 7:30 AM.  Everything went perfectly, so here's to hoping it's not a one night special. 

(Apologize for the pictures, I quickly captured them right after turning the lights on because I knew they all were dying to get out of their beds and begin their day.)

2 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Nice! Hope it continues to go as smoothly for everybody :0).

Anonymous said...

Hope all stays that way.
G K