Monday, May 6, 2013

Troublemaker

Last night we had the pleasure of hosting our bible study here for a potluck.  The night was perfect and thankfully the children were able to play outside.  However, I always put away things that I don't want damaged, could ruin property or toys that take hours to pick up.  For instance, play food, puzzles, good toys and coloring supplies.  So after the social was done it was time to put the stuff back in its spot.  As I went to go get the things, this takes place...

Elyse: "Dad, Mom, come here." (standing outside the toy room)
Nate: "Why?"
Elyse: "Because Kallen is doing something he is not suppose to be doing."
Nate: "What is he doing?"
Elyse: "I really don't know what to say, just come here."

So we then proceed to rush into the toy room to find this, our troublemaker son getting into more mischief.  Can not take our eyes off him for a second!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Caleb show him how to get up on the table? Nate loved to push a chair up to the sink and play!
G K

Shawn and Amelia said...

Ohmigosh - scary for you, but hard to be upset at that sweet and oh-so-proud face!!

Sandy said...

Your going to have your hands full with those two boys! Have to admit it made me laugh!!