I would like to wish all you mothers a Happy Mother's Day! May your day be filled with joy, laughter, love and many blessings. I am so thankful to be these beautiful children's mother :)
I want to send out an extra special blessing to the most beautiful, selfless, gentle, caring and loving mother a daughter could ask for. I LOVE YOU Mom and thank you for all you do for me!
4 comments:
Thx sweetie! I'm the one who's been blessed with a loving , caring, and giving daughter. Love you more! xoxo
I do not normally write on your blog but I had to this time. Even though mom loves you more than you love her, I am sorry to break it to you but I am even loved greater. I hope you had a great mothers day, from the most loved child!!
Now now you two! It comes down to which one of you will take better care of me when I'm old!! Love you both Mom xoxo
Great pics!
G K
Post a Comment