Thursday, May 30, 2013
Klauser Math Equation
The equation may look funny, but would be correct. Our family will soon become a family of six! Even though this comes as another major surprise, we couldn't be more overjoyed.
Starting in January, Nate and I began praying to God about what we were going to do regarding children. We were deeply into praying, looking and asking people about foster to adopt an older daughter. Every night we prayed that God would open our eyes as to what He had for our family. Here's the amazing part, Elyse told me around that time she did not want a bigger sister but a baby sister. She specifically asked, "Mom, how do I get a baby sister instead of a bigger sister?" I told her to take it to God in prayer. She did just that everyday at least three to four times a day. The most amazing part is four days after Nate and I took a test, Elyse came up to me (not knowing anything) and said, "Mom, your tummy looks bigger, I think my baby sister is in there." WOW! Yes, we will be finding out and hope that God answers her prayer; but we will be beyond thankful and thrilled with either gender.
Again, we would love to express how we were told by our IVF doctor in 2007 that my eggs were dead and it would be impossible to ever conceive a child biologically or through in-vitro fertilization. So once again God is showing us that He is the one in control and so amazing.
Overall, we are excited to become a family of six in December. We ask that you please pray for a continued healthy baby and pregnancy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Life doesn't always go as we plan but his plan is always PERFECT! So happy for you all!1 Love Mom xoxo
SOOOOOO Happy for you!!! I still remember praying for you in that parenting class even before you had Elyse!!!
Tears of joy. SO thrilled for you guys!!!!!
So excited for you all and us! We serve an amazing God! Congrats!
Congratulations. You all are great parents and I am excited you get to add another kiddo.
AHHH!!! Today I kept thinking: I remember getting the phone call when you found out Elyse would be yours. I remember the phone call with Caleb as well. I remember hearing the news about Kallen and now just 4 years since you heard about the promise of Elyse, baby #4 is on the way. 4 different stories and 4 beautiful blessings all in 5 years time. Who would have thought??!! So excited for you!!!!!
Now we can tell-congratulatins to the Klauser family.
G k
Yay for a new wee babe to hold and love! Congratulations!!!
Congrats!! Hope you are feeling good. and that Elyse gets her sister!
Congratulations!! Bless the Lord :)
Post a Comment