...our hearts were filled with so much joy and love as our first born son was placed so gently into our arms. The last two years have flown by and I can't believe our little man isn't so little anymore. There are so many things we treasure about Caleb, but by far the best are, his silly facial expressions, his never ending hugs, and his empathy towards others. Nate and I are forever grateful for God and Caleb's birthmother for giving him to us.
HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY, CALEB!
We love you so much and hope your day is a special as you are to us.

3 comments:
Caleb, you were a beautiful baby and you're a beautiful, sweet, and gentle little boy. We love you and hope your day is full of your favorite things - happy 2nd birthday!!
Happy Birthday Caleb. We hope you had a wonderful day filled with fun, surprises and plenty of love and hugs.
Love, G K
Happy Birthday to my little man!! I love you!! Nana G. xoxox
Post a Comment