Monday, December 3, 2012

Grandpa, Grandma and a Wedding

This past weekend we headed south for our quickest trip ever to visit Nate's family in Iowa.  We went down on Friday morning and came back yesterday.  The reason we went down besides to spend time with Nate's parents, was to attend a family wedding.  The kids did awesome at the wedding and had a blast.  We also spent lots of time relaxing and watching the kiddos play.

Below is the only picture I can currently post because "Blogger" has just informed me I have used up all all my free GB for pictures.  Once Nate and I decide what we are going to do (buy or start a new blog), I will upload some cute ones of the kiddos with Grandpa and Grandma. 

Special thanks to Nate's parents, Mike and Kathy for hosting us.  We hope to see you again in a few weeks for Christmas.  Love you lots.

5 comments:

B + A said...

Cute! Blogger just informed me of that today too...hmmm!!

Jenny said...

Blogger told me the same thing. I bought space...for now at least. Cute pic!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Glad the wedding was so much fun, and I love the picture of all of you :0) Sorry about Blogger... I'm afraid to try to post now since it seems to be telling everybody the same thing!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming. We had a great time.
Love, G K

Unknown said...

I got that same notice a couple months ago! So I started using photobucket. I upload my photos there, copy the HTML for a pic (they make it one click easy), and paste it into the HTML tab of a post. That sounds more confusing than it is, I promise! But it's a great alternative to paying (there's no charge for photobucket). Email me if you want more details, girlwithblog at gmail dot com.