Recently I saw on Facebook that my sister-in-law, Kim made "Moon Sand" for her daughter (recipe below). I jumped right on the idea of something new for the kids to play with for little to no cost. I do want to let you in on a couple of things; it's very easy to make, keeps a child very entertained, but makes an enormous mess (have the vacuum close by).
Well as I stated above, it really keeps a child entertained. Elyse and Caleb were playing with this stuff for just about an hour, I couldn't believe it. Perfect activity on a cloudy, raining Thursday. Thanks, Kim!
MOON SAND RECIPE
Mix together 4 cups of flour with 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
Enjoy!
5 comments:
Reese loves this too. We use baby oil, I am sure it isn't too different, but it smells really good :) And you are right, super messy, and only done on my vacuuming day!
Happy times and creative times.
G K
Looks like allot of fun!
Glad you liked it! Chloe loved it too. I didn't want to deal with the mess though so I put the container in the bathtub and made her play with it in there. :)
That looks SO much fun! Love Elyse's hair.
Post a Comment