As I was getting milk out of the fridge early this morning, I realized that it was time to redo the calendar to August. That's when I stopped and thought, "Seriously, August already?" I often feel like time flies, but this summer really has gone by in a blink of an eye. I can not believe Elyse turns four and starts school next month. Sadly I know this month will also fly by with Nate having to travel for work, school meetings and evaluations, appointments, birthdays, etc. All I can do is sit back and enjoy every last minute of summer with my loves as much as possible.
3 comments:
I hear ya... Slow down, summer!! I am SO not ready to make the switch to school/fall mode yet :0(
Kids are growing up fast. Time does fly by quickly when the kids enter school.
G K
I know it!! Adelyn starts preschool in 18 days! Eek!
Post a Comment