Kallen is officially on two full naps and one catnap. I love that he is on a schedule and happy all the time. However, that means Elyse, Caleb and I wait up to two hours in the morning before we can go anywhere, and the kids get bored playing in the house. Yet sometimes I have to get things done, like pack our picnic lunches, and can't trust them on their own outside. So today, I blocked off the stairway on our deck, brought toys out, and let the kiddos play. Both Elyse (aka Jasmine) and Caleb were too happy and busy to even take a picture for me :)
4 comments:
Summer fun at it's best. Looks like Elyse and Caleb had a great time,
G K
They love to be outside, way to go Mom!!
Looks like great fun!
Jasmine outfit! So much fun to be a princess.
Post a Comment