Friday, July 20, 2012

Kallen at 4 Months

When it comes to Kallen, I often hear the same three comments:
  1. He is such a happy boy
  2. He has such big, beautiful, brown eyes
  3. He looks way bigger than ____ months old or what a big boy he is
Well I use to think all three were pretty accurate, but after today, I think I can only agree with the first two.  Our baby boy maybe tall, but he is by no means a big boy.  Although no matter what size he is, he still is perfect to us.

Kallen's 4 Month Growth
Weight: 14 lbs, 10 oz (45%)
Height: 26 inches (90%)

When it comes to mental and emotional development, Kallen is 100% where he should be for a four month old.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We agree on counts.
G K

Shawn and Amelia said...

Hi, sweet boy! Forget the doctor, you still look big to me... and absolutely adorable :0) Happy 4 months.