Monday, July 23, 2012

Pyssla

This past weekend, us Klausers headed down to IKEA to look for some new organization bins for all the kiddos' art supplies.  We successfully found stuff as well as Pyssla.  I remember doing these all the time as a kid.  I brought them out today for Elyse to try and what a great activity for motor skills and creativity, plus it takes up lots of time.  A preschool activity I highly recommend.


5 comments:

Jenny said...

I remember those too! Aiden did them for awhile at his cousin's house. I'll let you guess how long they kept him entertained. :)

Shawn and Amelia said...

OK, I must have been super sheltered as a kid because I never had these things, but Liam would LOVE them... Thanks for sharing another fun idea and the beautiful picture of Elyse!

kendra said...

Call me nerdy- but I would love a post on the organizational things you picked up! (and how you'll use them- before/after!) always scrounging for new ideas!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun activity for Elyse. She can be creative as she wante.
G K

Kim said...

I loved those things!