Friday, July 6, 2012

Headed East

Last Saturday, Nate, my mom, the kiddos and I headed east to Michigan to visit my brother, sister-in-law and our adorable niece.  We had such a wonderful time and thanks to Kim and my mom we captured over 1,000 pictures.  Therefore, I will post pictures throughout the next few days because there are so many good ones I want to share.  As for this post, I will keep it simple with some great family pictures.  Enjoy!






Special thank you to Steven, Kim and Chloe for hosting us. 
We miss you already and love you lots.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Looking forward to all those pictures. I bet your mom was in heaven with all her grandkids in one places!

Shawn and Amelia said...

Glad you had so much fun with your family - that is a serious amount of pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time with family in Michigan.
G K