Tuesday, June 12, 2012

McDonald's Fun

Thanks to a random scheduling change, my mom had today off work.  Therefore, since it was such a special treat, we decided to add to the fun and take the kiddos out to eat at their favorite and my least favorite place, McDonald's.  It sure ended up being a lot of fun, minus the fact that I had to go up the play area to help Caleb come down.  But don't tell anyone, especially since I was over the age limit and I had no socks on ;)






5 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

Cute pictures! Greta managed to get stuck in a Playland last time we went and I made Shawn go in and rescue her!! It's gross in there, but kids love it :0)

Jenny said...

Impromptu McDonald's trips couldn't be more fun for kiddos although not so fun for us Mamas. I'm sure you enjoyed your mom today but not necessarily the smell of dirty feet inside the playland. :)

Sandy said...

Thanks for a fun day! Love mom

Anonymous said...

Fun for kids of all ages.
Love, G K

Kim said...

Looks like fun! Send her to my house next time she has a day off! :)