Sunday, June 3, 2012

Why the Face Elyse?

I realized today that I forgot to do a post on why Elyse had such a surprise face in the pool.  Well the reason for the face is because Nate found a frog in the backyard and put it in the pool.  Elyse was hesitant at first, but then thought it was a lot of fun to swim with a frog.  There are no pictures of Caleb with the frog and that's because Caleb wanted to have NOTHING to do with it.  Elyse will most likely never have such a memorable and fun swimming experience in her pool as last Sunday.






4 comments:

Shawn and Amelia said...

LOVE it!! Does Elyse know the story of the Princess and the Frog? Might be time :0)

Jenny said...

I was thinking about the Princess and the Frog too! Really, you should write a cute little book about this.

Anonymous said...

Fun time for Elyse; Caleb is yet to come.
Love,G K

Kate said...

Oh my goodness what a brave little girl! That sounds horrible to me! :) Kudos to Elyse for trying something new - I bet it was a memorable time in the pool for sure!