Thursday, June 7, 2012

Good Choice

I often find Elyse making poor choices when it comes to Kallen; for instance, kissing too hard, singing too loud, or tickling a little too rough. I know she does it because she loves him so much and believes expressing it aggressively is a way of showing that.  Even though she tends to make poor choices, every once in a while she will make an amazing, great, big sister choice like I caught a couple days ago.  I placed Kallen against the Boppy, went to help Caleb in the kitchen with something, and when I went back to get Kallen, I found this beautiful image:

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Melts my heart!

Anonymous said...

Way to go big sister! Looks like Kallen really likes the books too.
Love, G K

Shawn and Amelia said...

How SWEET!! Way to be such a big helper, Elyse!