Friday, March 2, 2012

Any Day Now

So today marks 38 weeks and according to my midwife I could seriously go any minute. I am now dilated to a 3, just about 90% effaced and super thin. I know that maybe too much information, but it really does put it into perspective for me that I will be giving birth and we will soon be a family of five.

Side note, Nate has had a lot of stuff going on with work right now, so we are really in no hurry for baby boy's arrival, and if you could take sometime to pray that he would decide to stay in the womb a little longer we would really appreciate it. All we can do now is pray and as always trust on God's perfect timing and plan.

38 week belly shot

8 comments:

Christy said...

Dang, girl, lookin' GOOD!!!! Will be praying for labor and delivery and all that goes along with it!! So excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling as good as you look! We are excited for a family of 5.
Love, Grand K

Sandy said...

So excited for the big day! God's timing is always perfect!!

Love Mom xoxo

Kim said...

Can't wait for our phone call! You look great! Praying for the whole Klauser family! Love you guys!

Janel said...

Looking BEAUTIFUL momma! It's almost time!!!!!!!!

Shawn and Amelia said...

I can't believe he's almost here already!! So excited for all of you!

Becki said...

You can tell he is your third. I remember with Elyse how much you wanted her out early! What a special blessing to bring your third child into you life when he is ready! :)

Vicki said...

You look so wonderful!!! When you have a busy schedule that is when he is going to decide to come! We had 3 things planned the night Taylor came and missed all 3 of them :) Can't wait to meet him---praying for you!!